Hello and welcome to Rabbit’s Garden from Miss Long!
Rabbit’s Garden is one of the nursery classes at Gorse Hill Primary School and is taught by Miss Long. The children are also supported by our amazing early year’s practitioners, Mrs Burgess and Miss Hendon.
Topics that are covered in Nursery:
Term 1 & 2 – Long, long ago
Term 3 & 4 – Water, water
Term 5 & 6 – Worldwide wonders
What do I need to bring to nursery in Rabbit’s Garden?
- Small backpacks with a change of clothes (nappies and wipes if required)
- Named water bottle
- Change of clothes and wellies on our Forest School Day
- Coats and hats
Please make sure anything that is brought into nursery is clearly labelled with your names.
- Practice self-help skills
- Explore the world around you, listening to environmental sounds
- Share lots of stories
- Share Nursery Rhymes
- Practice Talk 4 Writing actions.
If you have any queries or questions regarding your child’s learning, please contact us.
Thank you for your continued support,
Miss Long, Mrs Burgess and Miss Hendon