Hello and a warm welcome to Owls Tree Top House from Mrs Willis!
Owls Tree Top House is one of the Nursery classes at Gorse Hill Primary School and is taught by Mrs Willis. The children are also supported by our fantastic early year’s practitioners, Mrs Hill and Miss Richards.
Topics that are covered in Nursery
Term 1 & 2 – Long, long ago
Term 3 & 4 – Water, water
Term 5 & 6 – Worldwide wonders
What do I need to bring to nursery in Owls Tree Top House?
- Small backpack with a change of clothes (nappies and wipes if needed).
- Water bottle.
- Change of clothes and wellies on our Forest School Day.
- Coats and hats.
Please ensure all items are clearly labelled with your child’s name.
- Practice self-help skills.
- Explore the world around you, listening to environmental sounds.
- Share lots of stories.
- Share Nursery Rhymes.
- Practice Talk 4 Writing actions.
If you have any queries or questions regarding your child’s learning, please contact us.
Thank you for your continued support,
Mrs Willis, Mrs Hill and Miss Richards.