- Lara for good listening and effort and settling into her new class without a fuss.
- Elida for her perserverence.
- Abigail for a positive attitude and for working hard.
- Antonio for always showing respect.
- Gizila for always behaving and showing good manners as well as being engaged in class.
- Kenver for always participating in class.
- Erin for showing perseverance and joining in even if it’s tricky.
- William for great work in Maths.
- Zak for a positive attitude to learning and being resilient.
- Adonia for being able to spot and correct her mistakes and accepting mistakes are part of learning.
- Emilia for a great start to life in Year 6.
- Joshua for being a good role model.
- Lia in Year 4 for her efforts in running.