At Gorse Hill Primary School and Nursery, our vision is to provide an environment where our children feel happy and safe, and are supported and challenged in their learning in order to unleash their unlimited potential.
We aim to:
- Encourage our pupils to become values-driven citizens through our school’s CARE Values;
- Motivate and inspire our pupils to be confident and have self-belief;
- Provide all children with a broad, balanced and ambitious curriculum which inspires them to become life-long learners, enthused by different subject matter;
- Nurture our children’s aspirations and dreams;
- Instil a sense of self-worth, tolerance of diversity, and an ability and willingness to contribute to the local and global community;
- Ensure that any pupils with additional needs are well supported to make good progress;
- Celebrate the success and progress of our pupils;
- Ensure our children develop as individuals, who take care of themselves, others and the world they live in, fostering a sense of belonging to our school and our local community.