At Gorse Hill School we are fortunate to have dedicated members of staff who promise to
- Believe in the shared vision for the school and promote the aims and the ethos in all that we say and do
- Celebrate and share in the success of all of our colleagues and to value the contribution that everyone makes.
- Do our job to the best of our ability, be accountable at all times and to never give up on our collective ambition for what we can achieve together.
- Recognise that we are all part of a learning community as we seek to improve our own practice and the practice of our colleagues.
- Allow everyone the right to be heard and to take responsibility for our own words and actions